Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OT) Reading

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Virginia, I found it as a downloadable Talking Book--the author is Jerry Bledsoe:

    Marriage connected three wealthy Southern families until multiple murders severed their ties. The police were convinced at first that the killings were professional, but suspicion settled on the family members as a total of nine murders took its deadly toll. This true story is based on newspaper articles written by Bledsoe.
    Sounds interesting, and I'll be adding it to my to-be-read list. Thanks!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #17
      I have considered re-reading it. My neighbor bought the book and brought it over for me to read. Then later she admitted she had not finished reading it. She kept stopping in, much more than ever and I felt she was in a hurry to get it back, so I was engrossed in it and read fast. I did go to the local book store that had just come out with it and they were out of the book so I could not buy my own. They said they sold out of that book so fast they couldn't believe it, however I am sure that was because of the location where it happened and the family involved.
      Virginia

      Comment


        #18
        Alibris has it for $2.95. The description says it took place in their Louisville, KY home. I grew up in that city!

        Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...


        Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

        Comment


          #19
          Vicky, a part of it did and also in, if I remember correctly, Texas. But the main part was between 25 and 35 miles from where I live and the family was from here. I don't want to say too much because Agate is going to get it.
          Virginia

          Comment


            #20
            Originally posted by Virginia View Post
            Vicky, a part of it did and also in, if I remember correctly, Texas. But the main part was between 25 and 35 miles from where I live and the family was from here. I don't want to say too much because Agate is going to get it.
            Don't worry about having to do a spoiler alert, Virginia. I'll have forgotten the details by the time I get the book. I've been known to start reading books I've already read simply because I have a rotten short-term memory.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment

            Working...
            X