Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday, Salpalsally (January 26)!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY SALLY!!! Hope you can figure out a way to get some of that cake Vicky made just for you - Looks yummy.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #17
      Happy birthday, Sally! Your day is the day before my oldest son's.

      I hope it's a great one for you.
      s
      Jendie
      I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

      Comment


        #18
        :) Sally did you have a good birthday? I hope so. I am sorry I did not get a card off in time. Jeanie :)

        Comment


          #19
          A friend came by yesterday wth an assortment of cakes yummmmmmmm!p!
          Love, Sally


          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






          Comment


            #20
            An assortment of cakes? Your friend obviously had us in mind!
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #21
              Happy (belated) birthday, dear Sally!

              You deserve a week of celebration anyway!
              Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

              Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

              Comment

              Working...
              X