Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Parsi

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OT: Parsi

    Check out my Facebook homepage if you can. There is information there that might help you. I'll try to bring it here if I can, too.

    #2
    Parsi, this may help: Contact Simon Sandoval-Moshenberg, Director of the Immigrant Advocacy Program at Legal Aid Center.
    simon@justice4all.org. 703-778-3450

    Comment


      #3
      Parsi:

      facebook.com/senatortammybaldwin or search for her facebook page. You can leave a message there.
      ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

      Comment


        #4
        Parsi, local news in Boston has said that they are not detaining green card holders and to tell rslatives and friends to re-route thru Boston. I'll look for confirmation.

        ANN
        10 PM EST Sun Jan 29
        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

        Comment


          #5
          This includes the order which is temporary for 7 days:

          Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

          ANN
          There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

          Comment


            #6
            Our personal situation at this time is resolved and can only hope the rest of the problems for others caused by the order will disintegrate.

            Comment


              #7
              Hello Parsnip ,!!
              Last edited by SalpalSally; 01-30-2017, 06:32 AM.
              Love, Sally


              "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






              Comment


                #8
                Hiya, Celery.
                Last edited by Parsi; 01-30-2017, 08:59 AM.

                Comment


                  #9
                  ((((((Parsi)))))) ~

                  I'm so glad that your situation is resolved, and I pray for safe travels for you and your husband.

                  Love & Light,

                  Rose
                  Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X