Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Belated happy birthday to Jan (boston/maine), January 9!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Belated happy birthday to Jan (boston/maine), January 9!

    Sorry to be late in wishing you a happy birthday. I had the impression you were no longer here. Glad to see you back!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    My best buddy showed up with presents for my birthday she made chicken soup for John, minestrone for me, tuna fish for our Maine Coon cat, dog cookies for Moxie and some birthday cookies for me. We all got presents. What a friend.
    And she shoveled the porch area that I could just not manage to finish.

    Tomorrow will be great....my birthday is off to a good start!
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    Comment


      #3
      Happy Birthday!



      Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

      Comment


        #4
        happy, happy birthday - hope you have many more!!!
        Virginia

        Comment


          #5
          :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY! Glad to see you back. Jeanie :)

          Comment


            #6
            A Very Happy Birthday, Jan!

            ANN
            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

            Comment


              #7
              Happy birthday, Jan. We share a birthday I see.

              Comment


                #8
                Parsi, Jan's birthday was January 9. Since she hadn't been here for quite a while, when her name showed up on the calendar I didn't mention it here, but she just reappeared, and so her birthday was mentioned--over a month late but better late than never.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Happy Birthday and welcome back :)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by agate View Post
                    Parsi, Jan's birthday was January 9. Since she hadn't been here for quite a while, when her name showed up on the calendar I didn't mention it here, but she just reappeared, and so her birthday was mentioned--over a month late but better late than never.
                    Missed the month. The day caught my attention.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Thank you!

                      Originally posted by Parsi View Post
                      Missed the month. The day caught my attention.
                      It warmed my heart to see the belated birthday wishes here today. I have not been on here since being home from the hospital in November. I am on now, long story fractured right knee and fractured left ankle. I will fill you in at a later date. Thanks again, I you guys,
                      Jan
                      "never let it be too late"

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Jan, you're in for some better luck about now. Anyone who breaks a bone has had really rotten luck, and you've broken two of them! I'd say you should treat yourself to whatever makes you feel better for a good long time.
                        Last edited by agate; 02-19-2017, 02:11 PM.
                        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I am with Agate on that. Just be good to yourself for a long time.
                          Virginia

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X