Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday, Lazarus (Linda), February 11!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy Birthday, Lazarus (Linda), February 11!



    Lazarus (Linda), HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Have a Happy Birthday Lazarus,, enjoy your day !!
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

    Peg

    Comment


      #3
      Happy birthday, Linda.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by agate View Post


        Lazarus (Linda), HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

        Thanks. Really thanks. You brought tears to my eyes.

        The flower vase is just my taste! I have been using mason jars for water glasses. Seems to fit in a farmhouse.
        Linda~~~~

        Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

        Comment


          #5
          Happy Birthday Linda!



          Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

          Comment


            #6
            A Very Happy Birthday, Linda!

            ANN
            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

            Comment


              #7
              Happy Birthday Farmer Laz!

              Comment


                #8
                :) HAPPY BIRTHDAY LINDA! I hope you have a great day and a great year. Jeanie :)

                Comment


                  #9
                  happy birthday linda - hope you are having a great day!!!
                  Virginia

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Originally posted by Virginia View Post
                    happy birthday linda - hope you are having a great day!!!
                    It was quite a day. All work, all greenhouses.....I accomplished a lot and surprised myself. John is still feeling lousy so I had to do the greenhouse work....couldn't wait. I am so sore now, every muscle aches. More snow in forecast on top of the 15" we just had. BUt, this snow will be the wet, heavy kind. Darn. Still, it was nice to feel successful on my birthday.
                    Linda~~~~

                    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X