Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday, JeanieZ and Whisper (Lorraine), March 22!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy Birthday, JeanieZ and Whisper (Lorraine), March 22!

    Happy Birthday to both JeanieZ and Whisper (Lorraine) on March 22!



    Last edited by agate; 03-21-2017, 09:55 PM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Another year older, and you both look as young as yesterday!

    Happy Birthday!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #3
      Happy Birthday girls,, have a great day !!!
      " Don't outsmart your common sense"

      Peg

      Comment


        #4
        Happy birthday to two wonderful ladies!!

        Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

        Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

        Comment


          #5
          Happy Day! I have been thinking about birthdays.....the older I get the more I enjoy them!
          On my next birthday I am going to go from restaurant to restaurant looking for the best French Fries in town! It may take me all day...��
          Linda~~~~

          Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

          Comment


            #6
            Happy birthday to both of you!!

            Comment


              #7
              A very Happy Birthday to Jeanie and to Lorraine.

              ANN
              There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

              Comment


                #8
                Have a great day!



                Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                Comment


                  #9
                  :) Thank you everyone. I had calls from my friend in Canada, my son Andy and we are all going to the Longhorn steak house for dinner. It is 80 here today and breezy. This is my 76th birthday. Jeanie :)

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Happy birthday, Jeanie and Lorraine!
                    s
                    Jendie
                    I've been a member of this forum during its different incarnations since I was dx in 9/98

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Happy Birthday Jeanie and Loraine. I guess good things come in pairs on March 22nd. Have fun at the Longhorn Jeanie and enjoy the steak.
                      Virginia

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Happy Birthday Jeanie!

                        Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 4.33.10 PM.jpg

                        JEANIE!

                        Sounds like you're celebrating your 76th in style!



                        And Many More!

                        Love & Light,

                        Rose
                        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Happy Birthday Whisper!

                          Screen Shot 2017-03-22 at 4.34.11 PM.jpg

                          LORRAINE!

                          Hope you've had a wonderful day!

                          HAPPY BIRTHDAY!



                          And Many More!

                          Love & Light,

                          Rose
                          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            :) Dinner was good. My biggest surprise was my grandson shaved his head and it is a big improvement over the knit cap he has been wearing for 3 years. I got really loving cards from everyone and we had a nice time. Jim and Carla also gave me an orchid plant and a dinner card for $25. Lacy liked the scraps we saved her. Thank you everyone for the good wishes. Jeanie :)
                            Last edited by Jeanie Z; 03-22-2017, 04:11 PM.

                            Comment


                              #15
                              :) In addition to all the wishes here, I got a lot of cards in the mail and email wishes and Facebook wishes. Since so many friends have died it was nice to hear from so many people. Thank you all. Jeanie :)

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X