Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wheelchair hunt

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    I found this power wheelchair site on a different MSboard. Looks interesting.

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    Comment


      #32
      That looks much more practical than my Hoveround.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #33
        That looks like a huge improvement over scooters and other power chairs!

        You would need to pay for it yourself, or at least that's how I read the statement: "We do not accept Medicare, Medicaid or insurance."

        But it's so much less clunky and awkward, and folding it to put it in a car looks really easy. However, that's a big strong guy in the video, and he's lifting the entire 50-lb. chair all at once. Apparently it can't be taken apart and loaded into the car in pieces.

        It can go 5 mph. Don't some of them go 15 mph though?

        This might be the answer for quite a few people.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #34
          Wow. But I cannot lift 50 lbs into a car. I learned that the hard way. But DH can when we shop together. Looks expensive.

          Comment


            #35
            It's interesting. I'm glad folks are trying to make a better wheelchair. It just doesn't look like it absorbs and bumps. Look at the girl's shoulders when she goes onto grass.

            ANN
            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

            Comment


              #36
              [QUOTE=Lazarus;65198]I found this power wheelchair site on a different MSboard. Looks interesting.

              [url]https://kdsmartchair.com/collections/featured

              Wow, that looks like a really neat chair! 20 years ago when I was out and about, working and driving a circuit around the state, that would have been ideal! Expensive, though.
              ...I am not a doctor nor medical professional, and don't pretend to be one, here... :o

              Comment

              Working...
              X