Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Zinbryta (daclimizumab) "safety action" in EU

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Zinbryta (daclimizumab) "safety action" in EU

    People aren't keen on taking an MS drug if it has serious side effects, understandably, and now another of them, Zinbryta (daclimizumab), is getting bad marks, according to this article in FiercePharma (July 10):

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    And yet the cheap and safe alpha Lipoic acid did well compared to Ocrevus. Stockpile it now before big pharma buys it and jacks up the price.

    Comment


      #3
      Reminds me, I forgot to get more of the ALA since I threw my last out. I am planning to do that.
      Virginia

      Comment


        #4
        600 mg twice per day

        Comment

        Working...
        X