Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: JPT... LarryLDN Check in

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    LarryLDN, of all people! Thanks for stopping by. Too bad you had a setback but you say it was "nothing major." Still, it's a shame if you aren't able to travel any more. Let's hope that that situation changes for the better.

    Many of us here are homebodies most of the time. Some watch things grow and help things grow. Some watch local wildlife. Some watch TV and movies. Some read. Some have pets ordering them around. Some do all of the above. Some do none of the above.

    Do you keep busy while staying at home?
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #32
      Hello Larry!
      Linda~~~~

      Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

      Comment


        #33
        Hi, Larry!

        Comment


          #34
          It's nice to see you Larry. I hope you'll let us know more about your everyday life. There are a few of us that just keep hanging on to this forum. I guess it is kind of a lifeline, but also we are somewhat attached to one another. Take your laptop with you and join us more often when you travel.
          Virginia

          Comment


            #35
            Originally posted by agate View Post
            LarryLDN, of all people! Thanks for stopping by. Too bad you had a setback but you say it was "nothing major." Still, it's a shame if you aren't able to travel any more. Let's hope that that situation changes for the better.

            Many of us here are homebodies most of the time. Some watch things grow and help things grow. Some watch local wildlife. Some watch TV and movies. Some read. Some have pets ordering them around. Some do all of the above. Some do none of the above.

            Do you keep busy while staying at home?
            I don't know when I'll be able to freely travel again mainly for unknown restrictions outside Florida. I do have a paid-for Bluegrass Festival in Palatka FL Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... in November that I'm hoping to go to if my RV is still livable. I really got to go to it and see how it's doing. I took it out in February for a few days but haven't checked on it since. The storage place is supposed to be running my engine for a few minutes every few weeks. If they are then it should be OK.

            I have been getting some good sleeps when I can... I end up getting up every 3-4 hrs for 1 thing or another but then lay down again if I was having good dreams lol

            I apparently have plenty to do to pass time, TIME just flies by! I can't believe it's October already.

            My typical 'week' since 3/11/2020 has basically been "two" days.... 'Wednesday', And 'Not-Wednesday'. I go to my chiropractor every Wednesday & grocery shopping... & often outside only those few hours. I did have a few weeks of activity in Aug & early Sept but that quickly changed. So my 'Not-Wednesday' days are all over the clock. The highlight of many days is my omelets. Often takes me the better part of an hour to make & an hour to eat.

            8b5c9723ee72f246bddd768fb64355124c7662da.jpg

            Attached Files
            - LarryGC/LarryLDN MSWatchers MyStory
            - DX 07/31/02 RRMS; Taking LDN since 4/17/03

            Comment


              #36
              Originally posted by Ikoiko View Post
              Hi, Larry!
              Originally posted by Lazarus View Post
              Hello Larry!
              hi hi
              - LarryGC/LarryLDN MSWatchers MyStory
              - DX 07/31/02 RRMS; Taking LDN since 4/17/03

              Comment


                #37
                Originally posted by Virginia View Post
                It's nice to see you Larry. I hope you'll let us know more about your everyday life. There are a few of us that just keep hanging on to this forum. I guess it is kind of a lifeline, but also we are somewhat attached to one another. Take your laptop with you and join us more often when you travel.
                I was considering selling the RV figuring if I can not travel anymore, it might not be with keeping. I had outside storage for $535 a year but had to move my RV & could only get an indoor spot... better for the RV, but $208 per month! I'm hoping it's worth the high cost by having it indoors & started periodically by the guy who takes car of the vehicles there. I'll find out soon if it survived my not going to see it for a few months.

                I have a lot of customizations I really don't want to give up by selling, 2 TVs, a Bolt TiVo, and my own LAN for the TiVo, laptop, iPad, tablet & cell. I just don't get here much. I figure it's better if I just pass thru every so often and say HI. It's great to see some familiar names & avatars when I pass thru.


                As for everyday life.. from 3/11/2020-8/28/21 I was pretty much at home ALL the time except Wednesdays from 450pm for a few hours... as I mentioned above, saw my chiropractor & then grocery shopping. From 8/28-9/5 & had an incredible 9 days that I can't really discuss, but can say it involved getting a new car 9/2 among the excitement... & some other interactions with someone I'd say were miracles & priceless moments in time that I'll never forget.



                Funny story about my cars though.... I bought a 2018 Honda CRV 2/2018, 1/3/20 I brought it in for its first oil change then ended up going home with a 2020 CRV... then 2 months later we were all grounded so I didn't do many miles. So it wasn't until 9/2/21 that I brought it in for ITS first oil change, AND then, AGAIN, ended up going home with a newer & higher model, 2021!

                I gotta stop going for oil changes! I kept saying I wanted to keep the car 20 years but apparently the 0 kept dropping off, each was just 2 years. I Never before took a car in for an oil change & ended up trading it in... twice now! This new one has ALL the features. It's the top of the line CRV 'Touring'. I LOVE the new cruise control in them, it stops the car & will start up at a light by just touching the pedal.

                - LarryGC/LarryLDN MSWatchers MyStory
                - DX 07/31/02 RRMS; Taking LDN since 4/17/03

                Comment


                • Lazarus
                  Lazarus commented
                  Editing a comment
                  That’s funny about the car swaps! I have a 2014 outback and it has 20,200 miles on it.! I am still farming and go once a week to a farmers market to sell! Not sure if I have even changed the oil once! My husband drives a 2008 Subaru to his markets. We really are living something like a life from a hundred years ago. If I got a new car I would not know how to use it…I worry about that as I have a problem knowing how to set things up electronically these days. Maybe my car will last forever

                  I am still crawling around my farm and growing several acres of crops and running 2 big greenhouses. So that is a good thing.

                #38
                I am mostly home now, except for Doctor appointments and to get groceries and go to the pharmacy.

                We are all different about our cars. I bought a new Ford Fusion back in 2007. I now have a big 37,250 miles on it. It is my lifetime car. I never intend to buy another one unless it is wrecked - God forbid! I put most of the miles on my car the first few years I had it. I now usually put 500 to 600 per year. When I get it inspected once a year, per N.C. law, I also have the oil changed and about every 3 years I get a new battery. If it holds out I will be very happy. I have always been satisfied with that car so why spend the money for something that just sits and doesn't get driven.

                I know your new Honda CRV is really nice and I am glad that you were able to get it. By the way, the omelets look great. Makes me hungry.
                Virginia

                Comment


                  #39
                  04/17/2022

                  19 years ago, this night, the course of my life was changed when I took my first LDN dose.


                  Thought I'd stop by & say hi.





                  Low Dose Naltrexone 3MG was & still is the best find & decision I ever made




                  So my 2021 Honda CR V Touring I got last September my be traded in next month for a 2023 Thor Sequence 20K ... A 20' Class B RV that I'd use as my only vehicle, they'll also take my 2011 Class C RV. I don't know how much traveling I'll be doing but having it for just around the area & maybe some Florida Bluegrass Festivals may be enough to give me a little more freedom than I have now... driving around a mobile bathroom lol


                  Hope all is well here with everyone.

                  - LarryGC/LarryLDN MSWatchers MyStory
                  - DX 07/31/02 RRMS; Taking LDN since 4/17/03

                  Comment


                    #40
                    Glad you stopped by--and congratulations on the new wheels as well as on your travel plans!

                    Some of us here might be hitching a ride
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment


                      #41
                      Hi Larry, so nice to see you dropping by. Hope you just love your new vehicle, however the gas, at this time, may make going too far a little difficult if you're like most of us.
                      Virginia

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X