Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT November Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
    Kofi is home. He is on steroids, abx, and pain meds. If he doesn't want any we won't force it. We are giving him any food he wants.

    Glad Andy came by to help, Jeanne.

    Cat your Thanks giving food sounded grand.
    ANN
    Try putting the steroids in his food. My Tuffy is in prednisone. I stick it in a spoonful of "people tuna" (tuna in water) and he eats it right down...

    Comment


      Agate, I did finally find my keys. They were where I fell down. If you don't believe me, just ask Vicky, she keeps her eye on me.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        Hope the fall didn't cause any injuries, Howie. Even just a fall without bruises or bumps can shake a person up.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          ANN.. I hope things okay ,, hate it when our "kids" get sick,,

          Howie ask Sam,, she has her metal detector and is not afraid to use it..lol

          Springtime in Iowa , Thanksgiving was 55 degrees,, Black Friday was 70, and will be all weekend,, we can handle it, til mother nature visits us again..

          Quiet Turkey Day,, we smoked ribs/ butternut squash, and taters,,, and watched football,,

          Nora is coming today to ride, she is as tall as me now,, she will be 13 going on 20,, typical teenager,,lol

          later then..
          Last edited by Pegakafarmgirl; 11-24-2017, 11:28 PM.
          " Don't outsmart your common sense"

          Peg

          Comment


            Geez Howie. That sounds very unsettling.

            Comment


              It was. I was angry with myself mostly. But I didn't get hurt when I fell. I stumbled, and caught myself, then sat down on the ground sort of easy instead of hitting the ground hard. I didn't get cut or bruised, just hurt my pride.
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                :) Jim came and the part on my old Rally would not come off and the van one has a broken spring. He got online and ordered the part to come next week. I will have to be careful when I use it so I don't crash into things. I will postpone most things until it is fixed. Jeanie :)

                Comment


                  Postponing things sounds good, Jeanie, but it's a shame there's going to be a wait.
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                  Comment


                    If Peg's Nora is 13, we are all aging quickly!

                    ANN
                    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Howie View Post
                      It was. I was angry with myself mostly. But I didn't get hurt when I fell. I stumbled, and caught myself, then sat down on the ground sort of easy instead of hitting the ground hard. I didn't get cut or bruised, just hurt my pride.
                      Dam lucky only pride was hurt. Pretty spooky.

                      Comment


                        A quiet day today, didn't even get up until 1. Tomorrow, I'll go to the store in the daytime. No more doing things after dark.

                        I hope everyone had a good weekend. Sam and I did.
                        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                        Albert Einstein

                        Comment


                          It's very nice not to have anywhere I have to travel to for a while.

                          For anyone on Social Security, I think that the next payday should be on Friday of this week. That's what it says on MySocialSecurity.gov anyway but they've been known to be wrong.
                          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                          Comment


                            I'm sure it will be Friday. The 3rd would be Sunday and they have never that I remember, paid on the 4th. I'm betting on a Friday payday.
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              Jeanie, sorry about the parts not working out for scooter. Maybe postponing things is a reasonable thing to do.

                              Howie, falling around at your age is not allowed. You are supposed to wait until you are older. I am glad you were not physically hurt.

                              I have told y'all about my youngest brother's MIL having early dementia and what should have been a pretty light stroke 9 weeks ago. Her husband had stayed with her from early in the morning until someone gets off work and goes to spend the night with her in rehab. Well, this morning her husband got up about 5:30 and got dizzy and fell. He was on the floor for over an hour. He finally was able to crawl to a phone and he called my SIL who was at rehab with her Mother. She called her brother and he went and found his Dad with blood all over his face and scratches on his arms where he had been trying to crawl. He is in the hospital where they are going to do test to see if they can determine what caused the dizziness. He is supposed to make arrangements to get his wife out of rehab either this week or next week. She has to have 24 hour care because she is so demanding. He probably has just run himself to death for 9 straight weeks.

                              So, Howie no more falls. Now my brothers are again on me to get an alert button to hang around my neck, because I am alone with no one checking on me.

                              I have been out for 3 straight days and have got to try and go again tomorrow. I feel like I could spend a whole day in bed. I do not like to go more than one day in a row and then take a break. It wears me out.
                              Virginia

                              Comment


                                :) I took Lacy to have her nails done and I called first to explain about the scooter. They came out of the grooming area and got her and brought her back to me. Another lady took my credit card and the bill and brought me the receipt.

                                I stopped and got Chinese in the van at the place that will give you car service. I do not plan to go anywhere until the scooter is fixed. I came home and napped from 4 until 7. I am going to sleep tomorrow. Jeanie :)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X