Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Big Pharma player to be Secretary of Health

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Big Pharma player to be Secretary of Health

    Former head of Eli Lily and part of big pharma to be Secretary of Health. Am I dreaming? Is this a nightmare?

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    I gave this its own thread, out of politics, as it has such an effect on most of us.
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    #2
    Originally posted by stillstANNding View Post
    Former head of Eli Lily and part of big pharma to be Secretary of Health. Am I dreaming? Is this a nightmare?

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    I gave this its own thread, out of politics, as it has such an effect on most of us.
    ANN
    No, you're not dreaming but yes, this is a nightmare.

    The president of Eli Lilly, no less. Words fail.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      And why would this appointment be any different than DT ‘s other appointments. Midterms can’t come fast enough.

      What an awful man. No soul, no heart. And the Repubs have no backbone to let this happen.

      Comment

      Working...
      X