Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

More Gooder

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    More Gooder

    Hi - Guess I was in a depressive bout the last few months. All I know is that I sorta care about some things today. Not every thing, but some things nevertheless. I'll get with you, (whomever you happens to be), when I find something fun to talk about. Till then, carry on.
    Ya Can't Argue With An Idiot

    #2
    We all have our ups and downs. Here's to more ups.

    Comment


      #3
      You don’t have to only be here when you’re feeling content. We all know about the anguish that goes with this disease.

      Comment


        #4
        We like to think we're a support forum. We grouse around quite a bit here. Just chime in and join the fun. If you have to have this particular neurological disorder, you can at least have somewhere to let off steam about it because it definitely is no walk in the park.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #5
          Tweeker, we do have our ups and downs but it just might help you to know we, or most of us on here go through the same things as you. Not all of us at the same time, but we do have down times. So come on in and join us when you can.
          Virginia

          Comment

          Working...
          X