Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Music

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #31
    Agree w Jeanie, it would be a big help.
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      #32
      I found this in today's NYTs under new music. It's a music video. Sally & Vicky & Joy would love the video as there are birds in it. Nuthatch and, I think, the rest of the group, too. It's called Break-thru by Dirty Projects.

      Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

      ANN
      There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

      Comment


        #33
        At certain times, certain birds would be rocking in time with the music!
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #34
          So cute Ann! Yes they would like this. I think Nuthatch will also when she sees it. Thanks!
          Virginia

          Comment


            #35
            For Howie
            Neil Young - Long May You Run
            Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

            Comment


              #36
              Van Morrison - Days like This
              Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
              Last edited by nuthatch; 05-11-2018, 09:54 PM. Reason: spaced out!

              Comment


                #37
                Van Morrison - Sometimes We Cry
                Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

                Comment


                  #38
                  Well, this one certainly applies
                  Chery Crow & Stevie Nicks - Are You Strong Enough
                  Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

                  Comment


                    #39
                    I really liked that one. Their voices really blended well. And both were nice to look at. Hey, I might be old, but I'm not dead!
                    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                    Albert Einstein

                    Comment

                    Working...
                    X