Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Buy Nothing Project

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Buy Nothing Project

    I mentioned this is another thread but can’t edit it. Here’s a better link:

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    #2
    This seems like a really good idea. Has anyone tried it?

    This building I'm in has a community room where one table can be used as a "free table" one weekend a month. People leave things they no longer want, others come along and look them over and take what they want. They're not supposed to leave huge items of furniture.

    I'm going to keep the BuyNothingProject in mind as it might be a good way to give away larger items that I'm sure no one would buy because they're too old, and I'd need to pay someone to haul them away. If somebody else can use them, that would be great.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment

    Working...
    X