Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Real Talk MS

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Real Talk MS

    This is a very informative weekly podcast series that is free. I am featured in this one answering listener questions about the types of MS, how it is diagnosed and treated. My interview begins at 14:20 into this recording.Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    #2
    I liked the podcast. It was clear but not condescending, to the point, and filled with common-sense advice.

    I can't imagine how you did this, Cherie, along with everything else you've been doing!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      It was a 20 minute phone call. I just answered his questions over the phone as he recorded. Easy and from the comfort of my own home. Jon's (host) wife has been bedbound with MS for 10 years now and is in a nursing home and this is his way of giving back to those who helped him.

      Comment


        #4
        I also learned a better pronunciation for Ocrevus. o-CREE-vus
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #5
          Thanks Cherie, I enjoyed the podcast. I also had not heard that pronunciation for Ocrevius before. It really was clear.
          Virginia

          Comment


            #6
            I always thought it was pronounce that way. How have people been pronouncing it instead?

            Comment


              #7
              Sunshine, I think something like O-crevus. I am going to ask my Doctor in January how he pronounces it. Maybe my way is the Southern way.
              Virginia

              Comment


                #8
                I'd been pronouncing it OH-kre-vus but I think oh-KREE-vus must be the more usual way.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Ack-ra-vus is how some folks have been pronouncing it but prior to it's FDA approval, Genentech reps were pronouncing it oh-Cree-vis. I have stuck with how I heard them pronouncing it since.

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X