Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy New Year!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy New Year!

    Rushing things a little for West Coast people but there are already fireworks here, so
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Happy New Year !!,, we had a chance to go out, but opted to stay home,, weather was one factor freezing rain and snow flurries,, windchill 3 below,,

    tomorrow,;, chicken noodles on the menu,, they are hauling cornstalk round bales,, so our calves can bed down

    everyone have a great day !
    " Don't outsmart your common sense"

    Peg

    Comment


      #3
      I doubt that there will be any first foot here today but maybe whoever enters your home first on any day during the new year counts. Old tradition in Scotland--that the first person to enter your home in the new year will bring either good luck or bad, depending on the sort of person. Ideally it should be a tall dark male. Nobody knows exactly why.

      Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        Happy new year!

        Comment


          #5
          Happy New Year everyone!

          If I knew a tall dark male I would invite him over.

          I am doing what the Southern tradition is, cooking pork loin, black eyed peas and greens.

          I always thought that the peas were for change and the greens for dollars, but I read or heard that the peas are for luck because during the Civil War the Yankees passed up fields of peas because they didn't think they were good enough to eat. They thereby saved many Southerners from starving.

          I really don't want this food but will eat some of it and maybe by tomorrow I'll be up to eating some more. Would rather have soup.
          Virginia

          Comment


            #6
            How are you feeling, Virginia?

            ANN
            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

            Comment


              #7
              Better, just not well. Thanks for asking Ann.
              Virginia

              Comment


                #8

                ((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

                We wish you all a healthy year, filled with love, peace and joy!

                Love & Light,



                Rose, Jim & Jon
                Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                Comment

                Working...
                X