Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Unwanted Attachments on my post—ideas?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Unwanted Attachments on my post—ideas?

    Now and then, I will post, and on the bottom of the post is a list of attachment photos of things I never heard of, not from my computer.

    I cannot get rid of them. But, if i hit edit, then hit save, they disappear.

    What do you know about this

    #2
    I had 4 attachments added to one of my posts today, so I just left, then came back, and they were gone. Who knows what that was about, as long as they are gone now.
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #3
      I don't see any unwanted attachments, on my posts or anyone else's.

      This sounds like a possible problem though. It should be reported to a moderator, maybe posted in Forum Feedback? I think I'd send a PM to Moderator 7 and maybe post about it in Forum Feedback as well. Someone on one of the other forums might have some helpful input.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        Hello Sunshine and Howie!

        I remember one of your fellow members of the MS forum had this problem several years ago.

        I remember posting a question to Mike about it and I think he said it was a glitch in the system. Since it's happened to both of you recently, I'll pm Mike this thread link so he's aware of this problem and can check to see if anything is wrong. If others have had this problem recently, please post your problems here so Mike can see all. Please post any other additional details you might remember.

        Thank you,
        #7

        Comment


          #5
          I had that happen once too, quite a while ago. A photo attached to my post that wasn't mine!

          Comment


            #6
            ((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

            I had that happen to my posts too, but not for a long time.

            It's one of two things:

            1. Cyber Gremlins

            2. Russian Hackers

            Love & Light,



            Rose
            Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

            Comment


              #7
              I had a weird unwanted attachment once in the past 6 months. I think it happens sometimes when I quote people.
              Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
              My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

              Comment


                #8
                Thanks Mod 7.

                Comment

                Working...
                X