Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy birthday, Jeanie Z (March 22)! Also Whisper (Lorraine)!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy birthday, Jeanie Z (March 22)! Also Whisper (Lorraine)!

    If you're able to see this, Jeanie, everyone here wishes you a very happy birthday, complete with spring flowers:
    HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JEANIE!



    It's also Lorraine's birthday--known here as Whisper. She checks in now and then, and so happy birthday to you too, Lorraine!
    Last edited by agate; 03-21-2019, 10:41 PM.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Oh gosh! A day to celebrate. I will eat cake while I wish you, Jeanie and Lorraine, very satisfying birthdays.
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    Comment


      #3
      Happy Birthday Jeanie and Lorraine!
      " Don't outsmart your common sense"

      Peg

      Comment


        #4
        Happy Birthday Jeanie! I miss you !

        Comment


          #5
          Someone mentioned cake.

          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #6
            Happy Birthday Jeanie and Whisper!

            ANN
            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

            Comment


              #7
              Jeanie, thinking of you and hoping you have a good day.

              Whisper hope you have a good Birthday!
              Virginia

              Comment


                #8
                This is Jeanie's reply when I sent her a link to this thread:

                Thank you I will have jim open it for like me I when he comes just jim and famil.y and my dog came with ice cream and. A hamburger later Andy and Lorre came with gifts and cupcakes I had a long standing, session also and I am getting stronger
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #9
                  A bit more from Jeanie:

                  Thank you. WifI here is off and on I cannot Open sites without Jim to help
                  SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Jeanie, so glad you are getting stronger. Thank you for keeping us informed through Agate. We are missing you.
                    Virginia

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Happy Birthday Jeanie!

                      Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 6.40.00 PM.jpg

                      HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEANIE!

                      Our birthday wish for you
                      is to gain more strength
                      every day
                      and recover fully!

                      You are in our prayers.

                      Love & Light,



                      Rose, Jim, & Jon
                      Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Happy Birthday Lorraine!

                        Screen Shot 2019-03-23 at 6.47.59 PM.jpg

                        HAPPY BIRTHDAY LORRAINE!

                        Wishing you a happy, healthy year!

                        Love & Light,



                        Rose
                        Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          A day late, but the wish is sincere . . .

                          Happy Birthday, Jeanie!

                          Comment

                          Working...
                          X