Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Climate Change in Haiku

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OT: Climate Change in Haiku

    Stumbled on this tonight and wanted to share it. The "Water Meets Air" was especially relevant to what's happening right now with all the flooding and fires we have been having across the U.S.
    We need to wake up and address these issues sooner, rather than later!

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    #2
    This post is great. Thank you.

    Airplanes flying above
    All that pollution must be
    Killing fields and fowl.
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    Comment


      #3
      I believe the only way we can address this is through the ballot box. We MUST vote!
      Virginia

      Comment


        #4
        Pollution does kill.
        And thoughtlessness does as well.
        Time to be mindful.

        Comment


          #5
          Cherie, that is very true. However, I have found our people on here to be very thoughtful. If I am ever not I do hope someone will PM me and tell me because it would not be done on purpose.
          Virginia

          Comment


            #6
            Originally posted by Virginia View Post
            Cherie, that is very true. However, I have found our people on here to be very thoughtful. If I am ever not I do hope someone will PM me and tell me because it would not be done on purpose.
            Thoughtlessness was stated , not about an individual's words, but about the way we take our environment for granted and do not think about how we waste. Sorry if you mistook the meaning.

            Comment

            Working...
            X