Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT: Overweight is Healthiest

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    OT: Overweight is Healthiest

    Woohoo!

    ANN, start loading up on those carbs!

    The Healthiest Weight Could Actually Be 'Overweight', Huge Study Finds

    BEC CREW 18 MAY 2019

    A study spanning almost four decades and involving more than 100,000 adults in Denmark found that those with an 'overweight' body mass index (or BMI) were more likely to live longer than those in the 'healthy', 'underweight', and 'obese' categories.
    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

    Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

    #2
    I like this!
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      Very surprising--and encouraging for anyone who finds it difficult to lose the pounds. They don't drop away easily for most of us.

      I'm going to have a big helping of guacamole, and at the next meal I'll have some croissants. With a lot of butter on them. That's plural: croissants.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        SuzE-Q...
        I love you for giving us this gift article.
        Linda~~~~

        Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

        Comment


          #5
          Chocolate for everyone!!
          Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

          Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

          Comment


            #6
            I'd like my chocolate on top of an eclair, please, and then in a brownie.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #7
              Agate, is really getting into the spirit of things. I like this. Maybe those of us who have already been in the spirit should not do anything very different, other than not feel so guilty.
              Virginia

              Comment

              Working...
              X