Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Birthday Agate

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy Birthday Agate

    We all depend on Agate to let us know when it's a forum member's birthday, but I happened to go on facebook just now and saw a post where someone wished happy birthday to Joan today! I'm ashamed to think that we might have overlook her birthday.

    I want you to know, Joan, that you're a very, very special person on this forum . . . "the glue that binds us" so to speak!

    ​Happy Birthday Agate!!!


    #2
    Thank you so much Nuthatch for getting this started.


    TO AGATE OUR FEARLESS LEADER

    MAY YOUR BIRTHDAY BE THE HAPPIEST ONE EVER

    AND MAY THE YEAR AHEAD BE THE BEST ONE EVER


    Last edited by Virginia; 05-27-2019, 08:18 PM.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      Oh my! Thank you so much for the lovely greetings.

      The birthday is the 28th. I don't know how it migrated up to the 27th. (Let's not rush these things.)

      "Fearless leader"??? Not me! Anything I know here I learned from people like Catdancer who were guiding this place through some very rocky times when I registered.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        Who cares which is the official date, for all we know, your parents lied to youway back when :) Happy Birthday Agate!! I echo nuthatche’s words— you have kept this forum going ! And you know it, so take a bow :)

        Comment


          #5
          Oh yes....all this praise. Is an understatement. We owe you so much for helping keep this home going.
          Linda~~~~

          Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

          Comment


            #6
            Happy Birthday Agate!!!!

            Comment


              #7
              Happy early Birthday!!!
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                #8
                Happy Birthday Joan!

                Screen Shot 2019-05-28 at 8.39.26 AM.jpg

                HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOAN!

                Hope you have a lovely day!

                Love & Light,



                Rose
                Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                Comment


                  #9
                  A very Happy Birthday to you, Agate! Flowers and chocolate, too!

                  ANN
                  There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Many thanks to Rose, Chris, Howie, Joan (nuthatch), Linda (Lazarus), Virginia, stillstANNding and Sunshine!

                    Getting to be a year older is looking less dreary after so many good wishes. That glass is half full after all.
                    Last edited by agate; 05-28-2019, 08:31 AM.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Happy Belated Birthday, Agate. Thank you for all you do for this community.
                      ������
                      Be the person your dog thinks you are

                      Comment

                      Working...
                      X