Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Today is World MS Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I find memory failures to be very upsetting. When I've forgotten things I meant to remember and really tried hard to remember, I get all shaken up about it.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #17
      I was worried about my memory problem, so I went to the store and got some Ginko Biloba and brought it home to put on the shelf, but there was no room becasue there were 6 other bottle of GB there.

      Comment


        #18
        I think it's age showing us what's really important. Unimportant things aren't worth the brain cells to remember them.
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          #19
          Sunshine, that's the kind of thing I do all the time. I'll buy things and then find I already have them. Then I have to make room for the extra ones.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment


            #20
            I was thinking the same thing. I forget to get things I need and get additional things I don't need.
            By the way, I am actually making a grocery list (which I never do) on my new phone. Now what I leave off will be another thing.
            Virginia

            Comment


              #21
              Virginia, I make a grocery store list, but I never used to. But I got tired of making two trips to the store in a row. Like the Scarecrow sang, "If I only had a brain".
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment

              Working...
              X