Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

It's Hallowe'en!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    It's Hallowe'en!

    Any goblins running around where you are?

    The Audubon Society wishes everyone a happy Owl-owe'en and has a quiz to take. (I'm a spotted owl.)

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    We're the same thing Agate. I'm also a spotted owl.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      We're rare! There was quite a campaign to save the spotted owl a while back.

      And isn't this a big day for Howie's Sam?
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        I am also a spotted owl.

        ANN
        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

        Comment


          #5
          I'm not a member of this thread but I always read it (Hope that's OK). I turned out as a spotted owl too.

          Comment


            #6
            Shhhhh, I think she has missed it this year. I'll know for sure once it gets dark.......
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              #7
              Jingle you are more than welcome. Stop in any time.
              Virginia

              Comment


                #8
                Yes, jingle. Anyone interested enough in MS to stop by here is welcome so far as I'm concerned.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #9
                  this forum doesnt work at times

                  Comment


                    #10
                    ELIZABETH WARREN GOES TO COLLEGE FOR HALLOWEEN
                    Is pretending to be a Native American in order to get a scholarship cultural appropriation?
                    Kaitlin Bennett | Infowars.com - OCTOBER 31, 2019 Comments

                    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

                    happy halloween with laughs

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by clouds z View Post
                      ELIZABETH WARREN GOES TO COLLEGE FOR HALLOWEEN
                      Is pretending to be a Native American in order to get a scholarship cultural appropriation?
                      Kaitlin Bennett | Infowars.com - OCTOBER 31, 2019 Comments

                      Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

                      happy halloween with laughs
                      "why do you wanna dress in a costume on halloween?"

                      Comment


                        #12
                        *web
                        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          HAPPY HALLOWE'EN!

                          ((((((Hugs to All)))))) ~

                          Jim and I are meeting some incredible people every day at the radiation oncology center.

                          A stand-out among them all is a teenager, who comes in with his mom everyday. Their relationship is beautiful; he's a sweet young man with a sense of humor, and his mom clearly adores him.

                          Today, they walked in wearing costumes. He was wearing an inflatable dinosaur costume, and she was dressed as a fairy godmother.

                          Suddenly, joy and laughter filled the dimly lit gloomy waiting room. They had their photos taken with staff and the doctor and entertained everyone coming and going from the center. Earlier in the day, they visited the infusion center spreading their light to all, who are battling cancer, whether as patients or medical professionals.

                          As they were going into the treatment area for photos, Mom said to me, "We're mixing it up. He's old, and I'm young!"

                          When they exited from the treatment area, Mom quipped, "We're telling everyone: 'This is what happens to you after 5 weeks of radiation.' "

                          Of course, everyone laughed.

                          I remarked to a couple sitting near me, who we hadn't met before, that it's wonderful to have a positive attitude and a sense of humor in the midst of cancer and radiation. They agreed.

                          Tomorrow, I will ask their names, so I can pray for them specifically. No child or teenager should have cancer. It is just so unfair.

                          Their courage and determination to live life fully is an inspiration to all of us. And all of us needed that today.

                          Love & Light,



                          Rose
                          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Rose, I am glad that you are safe and the fire is not a current threat. I am also grateful to Nancy! Sleep well tonight.

                            Virginia, I am sorry that I made you eat the peanut butter cups. I buy the bags of milk chocolate mini peanut butter cups. Yum. Alas, I am out of them.

                            It’s eerie here tonight. It’s 68 at almost 11:15 PM and humid and windy. We were supposed to get torrential rains but we had drizzle off and on instead. Tomorrow is to be sunny and cool and dry.

                            ANN
                            There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Happy Halloween from the elusive Snowy Owl!

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X