Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Valentine's Day

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Happy Valentine's Day

    Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends on Braintalk! Hope you are all feeling well and your day is filled with love.

    Attached Files

    #2
    She's dressed for the occasion! A day when chocolate is called for!
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      #3
      These are the moments I live for: seeing bright, happy and loved child.

      Comment


        #4
        :) Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I had nice cards from both of my sons. Andy came and took me grocery shopping. I am dressed so I may go somewhere and eat dinner but I'm sure all the restaurants will be crowded.

        At noon today it was 91 in the shade here. I doubt we get any more cool weather. Feel better Sunshine.
        Someone came up into my carport and unplugged the cord I charge my van scooter with and threw it up under the van. I had to get my Swiffer with the long handle to retrieve it. Jeanie :)

        Comment


          #5
          Nuthatch, Tula gets cuter and prettier with every picture. When she gets just a few years older the little boys will fight over her.

          Jeanie, that was sweet of your sons to leave you cards. They are good young men. But it makes me mad as heck that anyone would be so mean as to throw your cord under your van. I wonder if they have any idea what it’s like for you to have to get it out. Glad you got your grocery shopping done and had some help with that.
          Virginia

          Comment


            #6
            It was 91' in the shade, Jeanie? Tell me that's a typo, please. It's only February. It's mid-winter. I just can't believe this but then I haven't been to your state.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #7
              Yeah, the power cord news got to me too, but I didn't say anything so I could cool down. All I will say is I'm a big believer in Karma.
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                #8
                Happy Valentines Day BT!
                Mild Spastic Diplegia Cerebral Palsy and bad proprioception.
                My website for my original short films! http://cripvideoproductions.com/astrokeofendurance.php

                Comment


                  #9

                  nuthatch ~

                  Tula is so precious! She is a wonderful messenger for Love!

                  jeanie ~

                  I'm so sorry that your property was vandalized. That was so cruel.

                  Sending love to everyone today and everyday ~

                  HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!

                  Love & Light,



                  Rose
                  Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                  Comment


                    #10
                    :) Luckily my Swiffer was just long enough to reach the cord. I did go to dinner. I treated myself at Outback to steak and lobster. I have not had lobster in over 25 years. I really enjoyed it. 91 in the shade and about 96 in the Sun. This I'm sure is the result of climate change. I have a couple of the charging cords. They are like the ones used on computers.

                    Nuthatch your granddaughter is adorable. Jeanie :)

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by nuthatch View Post
                      Happy Valentine's Day to all my friends on Braintalk! Hope you are all feeling well and your day is filled with love.

                      Thank you....and Happy Day to you also������
                      Linda~~~~

                      Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                      Comment


                        #12
                        I was just recounting a Valentine’s date I had long ago to Peter.

                        A guy I knew through friends invited me out for dinner. He was a theological student at Andover-Newton Seminary. He took me to the Union Oyster House, an old Boston restaurant near Haymarket that was supposed to be a regular haunt of Daniel Webster.

                        I ordered the bluefish because it sounded pretty. It was served with it’s head on!! I covered it with all the parsley and lemon on the plate. The taste was oily and dense, not to my liking. I moved it around -feeling bad about how much it cost- but didn’t eat even a third of it.

                        As I said, he was a divinity student, and his school had an exchange with Harvard and he was doing a semester there. He wanted to show me the Memorial Church in Harvard Yard. We took the subway over there after dinner. The church was locked.

                        He kissed me on the steps of the church, I threw up in the Yard and I never heard from him again!
                        ANN
                        There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                        Comment


                          #13
                          What a Romantic!
                          Last edited by Howie; 02-16-2020, 04:17 PM.
                          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                          Albert Einstein

                          Comment


                            #14
                            ((((((ANN)))))) ~

                            As a divinity student, it would seem only right that he tend to your bluefish illness, and call you the next day to ask you how you were feeling. And apologize for taking you to the Oyster House.

                            But, clearly, your Valentine was meant to be Peter.

                            Love & Light,



                            Rose
                            Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X