Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

“Day Twelve Without Chocolate........Lost Hearing in My Left Eye”......

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    “Day Twelve Without Chocolate........Lost Hearing in My Left Eye”......

    The thread topic is a post I got on FAacebook from a high school friend of mine. Enjoy. Especially Ann...I am thinking of you! John and I have been laughing for 20 minutes!
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    #2
    I will need to be careful about my chocolate in take. I do not want to loose hearing in my eye. So funny Linda!
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      Speak up, I don't have my glasses on.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #4
        I'll need to put my hearing aids on so I can read the posts here.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Howie View Post
          Speak up, I don't have my glasses on.

          HHahahahahahaha....oh, it feels good to laugh! Thanks!
          Linda~~~~

          Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

          Comment


            #6
            HHahahahahahaha....oh, it feels good to laugh! Thanks!
            That is so true. Anybody remember this guy? He was diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder, I think ankylosing spondylitis, and was in considerable pain but he claimed to have discovered that laughter relieved his pain. He did seem to do amazingly well as time went on, according to this account:

            Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #7
              Agate, I remember him well. Thanks for reminding me.
              Virginia

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Lazarus View Post
                The thread topic is a post I got on FAacebook from a high school friend of mine. Enjoy. Especially Ann...I am thinking of you! John and I have been laughing for 20 minutes!
                Linda, I had to have some chocolate and think about this.

                ANN
                There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by agate View Post
                  That is so true. Anybody remember this guy? He was diagnosed with a connective tissue disorder, I think ankylosing spondylitis, and was in considerable pain but he claimed to have discovered that laughter relieved his pain. He did seem to do amazingly well as time went on, according to this account:

                  Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
                  Norman Cousins...I read and listened to him a lot. Laughing may release some hormone that acts as a pain reliever.....I remember that. He rented an apartment right near the hospital he was using and watched a lot of 3 Stooges movies.
                  H
                  Linda~~~~

                  Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X