Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone Use Good RX to get prescriptions

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Anyone Use Good RX to get prescriptions

    I just heard today that the coupons they have are really good, and that it is for real.
    Virginia

    #2
    Virginia, I read about the free app here:

    Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

    It seems worth trying. There is a premium level but the free version seems worthwhile. Let us know if you try it.

    Can anyone find a Consumer Report review of it?
    ANN
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks Ann, I think I figured out my extra cost for my drug that went from 40.00 to $111.00. I think I am in the coverage gap. I will either come out with the next Rebif order or the one after that. Then I will be in the catastrophic stage so drugs should be less.

      I went on GoodRX website and found you could just print the coupons out. I have asked my Doctor on the patient portal to fax an RX into Costco for the drug that is to be $178.00 if I get it at Walgreens. Unless there has been a very big increase it has been about $21.00 at Costco. With this coupon I can get it for $11.22. I am going to try it just to see what is involved and if it really works. I'll let everyone know. All you have to have is a computer. I considered downloading the app to my iPhone but first I will see what happens when I hand them this coupon.
      Virginia

      Comment


        #4
        Consumer Reports mentions Good RX in this article. Though not much is said, it's mainly favorable:

        Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #5
          Yes, I recall I used it for one of the bladder meds and it was a very good break.

          Comment

          Working...
          X