Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

everyone still around? rollcall?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    everyone still around? rollcall?

    Hello everyone,

    I have only just managed to get back on!
    Shall we do a rollcall to see who else is still here?
    Hope to "see" you all soon!

    Take care

    Anne

    #2
    Whew!

    Hi, Anne, I had trouble logging in as well, til now. For any others still having trouble - try putting just your username in the log in area with no password, as it's not being hidden on the forum page. Click on Log In and it will take you to a page that says your username or password are invalid. Log in with both username and password on THAT screen - your password will be hidden (appear as ****...) and it should take you right in. Quite the new look! I guess we were quite behind on upgrades. I'm impressed they got things up and running in ony 5 days. Note that the previous posts are still available as a read only archive at - Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... . As of last night, you could still log in over there and send PMs if you are still having trouble getting in here. As I say, I had trouble yesterday, even following the posted instructions, but I waited on sending a PM as it was still early and I'm sure they're busy still working on the remaining issues. Got in today. Welcome back, everyone! Jean
    Last edited by JeanC; 08-16-2011, 04:57 PM.

    Comment


      #3
      Hi Jean,

      Great to "see" you!
      So far it doesn't look promising that the others are successful in logging on, but maybe it is early days yet.
      Do try everyone!!!
      Looking forward to hearing from you all!!

      Take care,

      Anne

      Comment


        #4
        I just flew in and my arms are tired;)
        Nothing new is going to happen yesterday.

        Comment


          #5
          Hi Bob,

          Great that you have found your way here too.
          Now all the others!

          Take care,

          Anne

          Comment


            #6
            Hi,

            I was all hopeful today, thinking that everyone would be back today to say hello.
            Where are you all? Gene, msmaggie, Gracie, Niki, Beth, Ellena, Crystelina, Kerry, Bob S, Lili, Alli, Stephanie etc etc etc etc etc. Hellooooooo, anyone there?:)

            Anne

            Comment


              #7
              I found the place too. Needed directions, but arrived non the less. Too bad we have to start from scratch. Is there no way to at least get the stickies that were over there, on to this forum?

              Ella

              Comment


                #8
                Well...

                I do not know, I'm new here, apparently. bob
                Nothing new is going to happen yesterday.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hi Ella,

                  Fantastic! Welcome back!! Great to see you too!
                  Ella, Bob, how are we going to guide the others back to the fold? Any ideas?

                  Yes Ella, we need the stickies back as well. I suppose they can't be just copied and pasted in lol.....

                  Take care,

                  Anne

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Yea, I'm here...

                    I've seen this format before, it's not what most of us are used to. To be honest, I find it very difficult to navagate. It almost feels unfriendly. :(

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Hi,

                      We'll be ok as long as everyone finds their way back!
                      Welcome to the forum - pleased to meet you.:)
                      Have you had TN for a long time or have you been recently diagnosed?

                      Take care,

                      Anne

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Gene was here

                        Comment


                          #13
                          I am so glad that you are back too Gene!!
                          Great to see you!
                          How are you?

                          Anne

                          Anne

                          Comment


                            #14
                            just down right miserable

                            Comment


                              #15
                              I am here and still worried about daughter. Bob won't remember me but he did visit for a short time on Emotional Forum where I usually post.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X