Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Star close S E

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I am doing okay still sore, since I bleed for three weeks, the healing was also delayed, I should hear soon. How are you honey? I think so many of our group was lost when BT changed,, I hope more people will find their way here, we have a lot of good caring people like your self that can offer encouragement .
    Thank you for asking Candice ((hug)) to you :)

    Comment


      #17
      well the answer is in, I still have a hematoma in my groin from my surgery in september, that is why it still hurts and there is still swelling. the doctors seem to think the body will asorbe it, I hope so , but I have to say three months is a while , I guess I am a slowww healer ;(, any who , I go back in three months , just a week before my next angiogram...ughhh !Then I start again but he said he would use the other side.
      On another topic...I love the Christmas border on the site, very festive :)

      Comment


        #18
        It is a wonderfullyfestive border they did for us!


        Ahhhhhhhhhhhh Ging ~ that is so too bad about the hematoma. Seems one procedure leaves something behind or leads to yet another procedure..............


        I hope your body decides to speed up the absorption soon!!!


        There's got to be ways to do so.... Ask your Dr. about applying hot moist heat (micro wave a wet towel) and apply a couple times per day?

        If not ~ make a hot moist towel anyhow - wrap in a dry one and put on your back or neck




        - THAT won't help the hematoma but you will feel better about the world!!! :o
        Last edited by TropicalTrish; 12-03-2011, 06:45 AM.
        sigpic Tropical Trish
        7mm Basilar Tip~Coiled & Stent Nov4/08 Watch List 2nd Ane
        One of the great labor-saving devices of today is tomorrow!

        Comment

        Working...
        X