Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I can't take this stress, anymore!!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    I can't take this stress, anymore!!

    My mother is charging me rent, so, I don't have money for medical supplies and the stress
    is giving me auras!!

    Phyllis

    #2
    Hi Phyllis,

    I had to pay rent to my parents and it was hard for me to get my AED's also but I didn't give up and let it get to me. I got 3 part time jobs and was able to pay for everything and then yrs. later my mom paid me back half
    of the rent money when I spoke up and told her and my dad that they never charged my brother for rent. The best thing to do is to call your local Epilepsy Support ground and they can help you out by giving you info. on how to get
    your AED's and sometimes they will help pay for them. I wish you only the best of luck and May God God Bless You!

    Sue

    Comment


      #3
      I don't think children should pay rent to their parents unless it's for a separate space like a house or apt. Especially when the kid is just starting out. It's very discouraging and unmotivating to the kid and affects them the rest of their lives.

      Paris Hilton was GIVEN a multimillion dollar beach house for the summer last year and she chose to cruise the Medditerrain in a multimillion dollar yacht instead. Life's a beach aye Paris?

      Comment


        #4
        Barque, I'm 45 and, yes, I live in my mothers' house in my own apt., downstairs.
        She lives upstairs

        Comment


          #5
          Sue,

          I'd never be able to hold down a job. I suffer from Depression and my sleep is severely, messed up. That's why, I'm on SSI. Between siezures and Depression, it's just, not possible.



          Phyllis
          Last edited by Ponygirl; 05-29-2012, 11:50 AM.

          Comment


            #6
            Maybe you could ask her to lower your rent OR could you get a roommate?

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by Ponygirl View Post
              Sue,

              I'd never be able to hold down a job. I suffer from Depression and my sleep is severely, messed up. That's why, I'm on SSI. Between siezures and Depression, it's just, not possible.



              Phyllis
              I sympathize with you. My sleep has been messed up for years.

              Comment


                #8
                Barque, about, the room-mate, my apt. is way, too small. Only, 1 bedroom.

                Comment


                  #9
                  Oh, the rent??????

                  That's, a laugh!!! She wants as much money, as, she can get!!:(

                  Phyllis :(

                  Comment


                    #10
                    How about applying for HUD? They will pay half your rent if you qualify.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Barque, thank you! Do you know what you need to do, to qualify?

                      Again, thank you!!:)

                      Phyllis

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Hi Phyllis,
                        I have family that works for HUD and each state is different. I know in NY you can only make so much money each month, and if you make to much you can't get the help. If I can get more info for you I will let you know.
                        Here's wishing you only the best and May God Bless You!

                        Sue

                        Comment


                          #13
                          First find your closest HUD office then call and see if applications are being accepted at this time. You may have to stay on top of this because sometimes they will open up for new applicants for only a few hours or days at a time. You miss them and you have to keep calling. Once you get an app in it may take a few months because you are put on a waiting list so get to calling NOW.

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Damn, it!!! *Everything*, is waiting lists!!!

                            I'll look into it, thank you, Barque!!

                            Phyllis

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Waltham is a relatively large city so there is probably an office in town.

                              Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
                              Last edited by Barque; 05-31-2012, 08:30 PM.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X