Barque, again, thank you!!:) I'll check into it!:)
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
I can't take this stress, anymore!!
Collapse
X
-
Thanks, Pati!!:) Unfortunately, nothing will improve for me, until, I can get the hell,
away from my mother. Which, I could've, done years ago, had, I not listened to her
about, my, not being able to live independently. Now, waiting-lists are years, long, so,
sadly, I don't see anything, happening within, my life-time.:(
Phyllis
my, not being able to live on, my, own.
Comment
-
Yea, but it seems your mother has issues that spill out all over you from our PMs.
The waiting list for me was only a couple months.
Go ahead and contact the HUD office. They MAY help you find another place and even help with the moving expenses.
If you do this 6 months from now your whole life may change for the better. If you do nothing about this nothing is going to change for you.
If you tell her you WILL move she may change her tune if she wants you close by.
Comment

Comment