Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Message from Lazarus (Linda)

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Message from Lazarus (Linda)

    I had sent Lazarus (Linda) a PM via Facebook, letting her know that people here are concerned about her, and here is her reply (posted with her permission):

    I am better every day. Just like someone recovering from an illness. Weak but moving around. Thanks for asking. New forum is nice but the like button is useful to check in when you don’ t have energy to write
    I let her know that the Like button is back.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2
    Thank you, Agate.
    There comes a time when silence is betrayal.- MLK

    Comment


      #3
      Thanks Agate!
      Virginia

      Comment


        #4
        More from Linda:

        .I am really better but exhausted. Trying to get that SPIKE covid 19 antibody test. Maybe it can tell me useful information about my mysterious illness from last winter. Yes, pass along anything I babble!
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #5
          ((((((Linda)))))) ~

          You are in my prayers. May you feel stronger every day and recover fully.

          We love you!

          Love & Light,



          Rose

          *Virtual Hugs Are Germ-Free!
          Mom to Jon, 49, & Michael, 32, born with an undiagnosed progressive neuromuscular disease. Angel Michael received his wings in 2003. Angel Jon received his wings in 2019. In 2020, Jim, their Dad, joined them.

          Comment


            #6
            Hello everyone,
            goshI was surprised by my vaccine reaction. My friend who sees weiner at BRigham and Woens has actually been calling to discuss with them....at least it sounds like she is by getting me the name of the test I need and the information that I should be getting better after 5 days after shot. So it has been a week today and I am getting better.all in good time. Thanks for the good wishes.
            Linda~~~~

            Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

            Comment


              #7
              Guess you're waiting it out very patiently, Linda. Glad you're on the mend!
              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

              Comment


                #8
                Linda, haven't heard of this happening with any of the drugs before. Such a reaction! Sorry you are going through this. Hope you are back to normal very soon.
                Virginia

                Comment


                  #9
                  Hello,
                  hope everyone is doing ok today. I am fully active and over the reaction I had.
                  today I was crawling around underneath greenhouse benches and pulled a lot of weeds. I can do this all without standing and push the weeds down the aisles and out the door! My greenhouses have aisles that are 100’ long and there are 2 aisles in a greenhouse so that is a lot of crawling in the dirt. I love it.

                  getting used to this forum but did not yet find signature.
                  Linda~~~~

                  Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                  Comment


                    #10
                    getting used to this forum but did not yet find signature.
                    Word hasn't reached us yet about what happened to our signatures. I'm hoping we can get them back.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Linda,

                      I'm glad that you are back to out-gardening me and Cathy put together !

                      Brian


                      About the signatures (this would be a clue for someone working the problem)....

                      I can see them when I am logged out and they disappear when I log in.
                      *another random thought *

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Originally posted by RandomThought View Post
                        ...
                        About the signatures (this would be a clue for someone working the problem)....

                        I can see them when I am logged out and they disappear when I log in.
                        That is very interesting and shows that they're there--they're just in hiding somewhere and have to be coaxed out again.

                        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                        Comment


                        • RandomThought
                          RandomThought commented
                          Editing a comment
                          I found how to fix this and describe it in the "new board comments" thread:

                          Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

                        #13
                        I can see Linda's even though see says she can not.
                        Virginia

                        Comment


                          #14
                          Opps! Now I did away with mine. I got all the red dashes, but no signature.
                          Virginia

                          Comment


                            #15
                            Okay, now I got the red dashes and my signature - this is fun. Kind of like working a puzzle.
                            Virginia

                            Comment

                            Working...
                            X