Yesterday my son and grandson visited. First time there's been a visit since Feb. 22, 2020. Nearly a year and a half ago. My DIL works on Sundays and so she didn't come.
The grandson weighs 30 lbs. and doesn't sit still for long. He is a dear little lad, cheerful and happy and interested in everything. He had fun turning the lights on and off around here. First visitors who have been here in a year and a half.
I just heard from renee, for the first time in many months. More on that later, I hope.
The grandson weighs 30 lbs. and doesn't sit still for long. He is a dear little lad, cheerful and happy and interested in everything. He had fun turning the lights on and off around here. First visitors who have been here in a year and a half.
I just heard from renee, for the first time in many months. More on that later, I hope.

30 pounds is a lot to lift.
Being the know it all, that I am I somehow can't get it through my head that I can't always do one week what I might have done the week before or two weeks before. I have two shelves in my coffee table and the top one is glass. I have always gotten on the floor to clean the bottom of the top glass and clean the bottom shelf. So, I did it Wednesday and I crawled all around the coffee table, then I had to crawl back over to a piece of furniture that I have been using to push myself up. I noticed my knees were hurting pretty bad, but then I had a really hard time getting up. I was beginning to think I was going to have to call 911, but my phone was across the room, so I kept trying and trying. When I finally made it I had twisted my back. Now, I have a bad back and two bad knees. One knee is pretty swollen.

Comment