Here it is, April Fool's Day! I hope nobody plays any jokes on anyone here.
I once recall seeing a sign in an airport saying, "Any jokes made beyond this point will be taken seriously."
So what's been going on in your life? Are you managing to get groceries all right? Or are there shortages? There are still shortages here, at least in the store where my shopping happens.
And what about spring? Any signs of it? Robins???
Maybe Sunshine will feel up to starting a Keep On Moving thread.
Ralph in the Midwest is still talking about snow but he's also entertaining a regular herd of deer right outside his windows. I'll try to post the photo and his message shortly.
Guess we'd be hearing about snow now and then from Peg too if she were still here. I miss hearing about the tarpaper shack and the sacred cows.
Anyone reading anything interesting or watching any interesting movies?
I'm watching the 7th season of the "Brokenwood Mysteries." The book I'm currently reading is political and so I'll just say that much and no more. I'm not sure it's very good reporting and I may just give up on it.
How are gardens growing? StillstANNding just received a bunch of seeds, and Linda probably has all kinds of things growing already. I'm happy to say that my 4 pots of hosta plants all survived the winter. Last fall I divided two plants into 4 and now here they are. You have to love perennials. They keep multiplying.
I once recall seeing a sign in an airport saying, "Any jokes made beyond this point will be taken seriously."
So what's been going on in your life? Are you managing to get groceries all right? Or are there shortages? There are still shortages here, at least in the store where my shopping happens.
And what about spring? Any signs of it? Robins???
Maybe Sunshine will feel up to starting a Keep On Moving thread.
Ralph in the Midwest is still talking about snow but he's also entertaining a regular herd of deer right outside his windows. I'll try to post the photo and his message shortly.
Guess we'd be hearing about snow now and then from Peg too if she were still here. I miss hearing about the tarpaper shack and the sacred cows.
Anyone reading anything interesting or watching any interesting movies?
I'm watching the 7th season of the "Brokenwood Mysteries." The book I'm currently reading is political and so I'll just say that much and no more. I'm not sure it's very good reporting and I may just give up on it.
How are gardens growing? StillstANNding just received a bunch of seeds, and Linda probably has all kinds of things growing already. I'm happy to say that my 4 pots of hosta plants all survived the winter. Last fall I divided two plants into 4 and now here they are. You have to love perennials. They keep multiplying.

Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.
Comment