Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

July chitchat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Isn't that annoying when that kind of thing happens? A couple of times I accidentally dialed my son's number with my cellphone, and that was so humiliating that it's one reason I don't like using the cellphone. It's much too easy to get things wrong and end up with a situation you didn't want to be in. I've been assured that "this happens all the time" but I don't want to be one of the ones interrupting people's lives with my mistakes. I hope nobody teases you about it.

    I looked again at your Facebook page. I don't recall what was at the top of the page, above your Profile picture, but right now I'm seeing just a gray space.
    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    Comment


      I just got the message that my covid test kit was delivered today. It's too late, and too hot to go out and get it today, so I'll plan on an ATM, store, and mailbox trip in the morning.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        Yes, why risk getting COVID by going out among people just to pick up a COVID test? Particularly if it's that hot, and it probably is that hot.

        Here it just doesn't seem to cool down much lately. This town just had a record number of 7 consecutive days above 95'. That just doesn't happen around here. In Chicago it would be common but not here.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          Global warming? Only cats will survive!
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment

          Working...
          X