Login or Sign Up
Logging in...
Remember me
Log in
Forgot password or user name?
or
Sign Up
Log in with
Search in titles only
Search in Multiple Sclerosis only
Search
Advanced Search
Forums
Blogs
Articles
Groups
Member List
Calendar
PubMed
Medical Dictionary
FDA Approved Drugs
FDA Approved Generic Drugs
NIH Drug Portal
Forum
Neurological Disorders and Injury
Multiple Sclerosis
Welcome to BrainTalk Communities Inc
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
(OT) Cat with triangles to count
Collapse
X
Collapse
Posts
Latest Activity
Photos
Search
Page
of
1
Filter
Time
All Time
Today
Last Week
Last Month
Show
All
Discussions only
Photos only
Videos only
Links only
Polls only
Events only
Filtered by:
Clear All
new posts
Previous
template
Next
agate
Distinguished Community Member
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
15678
Country Flag:
United States
#1
(OT) Cat with triangles to count
11-02-2022, 07:39 AM
How many triangles are in this cat?
SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Virginia
Distinguished Community Member
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
9333
Country Flag:
United States
#2
11-02-2022, 12:43 PM
How many are there? More or less?
I just came on and told how many I counted and then asked the two above questions. I posted and immediately realized I had told how many I counted. I came back in to edit that part.
Last edited by
Virginia
;
11-02-2022, 12:49 PM
.
Virginia
Comment
Post
Cancel
agate
Distinguished Community Member
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
15678
Country Flag:
United States
#3
11-02-2022, 01:17 PM
I sent you a PM.
SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
Post
Cancel
houghchrst
Distinguished Community Member
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
1487
Country Flag:
United States
#4
11-17-2022, 01:42 PM
do I put my guess here?
Comment
Post
Cancel
agate
Distinguished Community Member
Join Date:
Oct 2006
Posts:
15678
Country Flag:
United States
#5
11-17-2022, 04:49 PM
You can do that, and I'll let you know if it's right by sending a PM.
SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment
Post
Cancel
Previous
template
Next
Working...
Yes
No
OK
OK
Cancel
X
Comment