Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(OT) Cat with triangles to count

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    (OT) Cat with triangles to count

    How many triangles are in this cat?

    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

    #2

    How many are there? More or less?

    I just came on and told how many I counted and then asked the two above questions. I posted and immediately realized I had told how many I counted. I came back in to edit that part.
    Last edited by Virginia; 11-02-2022, 12:49 PM.
    Virginia

    Comment


      #3
      I sent you a PM.
      SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

      Comment


        #4
        do I put my guess here?

        Comment


          #5
          You can do that, and I'll let you know if it's right by sending a PM.
          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

          Comment

          Working...
          X