Tim, it will probably be a miserable few days. I hope it will not be too long. I hope you are still able to get down some of your soft foods.
I am learning something. I didn't realize psychologist didn't have to have some kind of educational background. I think I probably was aware that some didn't have 4 years, but I would have thought at least 2 years. I am speaking of the US. I hadn't thought about other countries.
Jingle, you seem to do a good job of keeping up with your reading. I do pretty good until something comes along to interrupt my peace of mind. Then it can take me a long time to get back to it. In the meantime, when that happens I try to read the newspaper and some articles.
I am learning something. I didn't realize psychologist didn't have to have some kind of educational background. I think I probably was aware that some didn't have 4 years, but I would have thought at least 2 years. I am speaking of the US. I hadn't thought about other countries.
Jingle, you seem to do a good job of keeping up with your reading. I do pretty good until something comes along to interrupt my peace of mind. Then it can take me a long time to get back to it. In the meantime, when that happens I try to read the newspaper and some articles.

.
Comment