Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

September chitchat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #91
    I've had several UTIs . They usually included feeling feverish. I do experience lower abdomen and pelvic pain, but put that down to chronic bowel problems. Constipation and the opposite.
    Yet inside there is this perpetual nagging doubt;
    the feeling we are possessed by a 'subtle lack of togetherness''.

    Comment


      #92
      Agate, you asked about our excess rain. Well, I looked out my back door a little earlier and I could see there was a slight mist of rain. It is dark now so I can't tell but I am hoping that was the end of it. According to the forecast on my iPhone there is a 80% chance of rain and a 40% chance on Tuesday.

      Our beautiful mountain area has been hit so hard. Asheville, N.C. is still so flooded they are having to try to airlift water and food to the people there. They still don't know the extent of the human toll because they can't get in to many of the places around there. Chimney Rock, NC has been completely destroyed. Until the last few years, when I became more house bound, I hardly ever missed a year going to the mountains in the fall. Usually it is late October or early November when the leaves turn on the trees. It is beautiful. It will be a very long time before people flock there like they always have. Highways are even washed away.
      Virginia

      Comment


        #93
        It's too late to edit my previous post, about UTIs, but the first sentence should be deleted as it's misleading based on that Mayo Clinic information included in that post. Sorry!

        Virginia, I heard about Asheville and how disastrously it had been hit on the news. As it is about 4 hours away from you, maybe you got "Helene Light" where you are? It must have been bad even where you are. Hard to imagine what the people in and around Asheville must be going through, losing everything and having to depend on whatever emergency help comes their way. I'm so glad you were spared the worst of it.



        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment

        Working...
        X