I just now realized that Daylight Saving Time ends this weekend. I for one am really happy to have an extra hour just now.
Announcement
Collapse
No announcement yet.
Time to gain an hour--Daylight Saving Time ends this weekend
Collapse
X
-
Yes .... spring forward and fall back. I've changed a couple of my clocks but still have more to go. And the most important clocks I have are radio controlled and will change themselves. Oh, how I love those clocks. The kitchen microwave and range will have to be changed and are new to me. I hope they aren't too complicated. The clock in my car is super easy and fast to change.
-
Clocks that make that change automatically are great. My clock radio and computer and captioning phone do that but I'll still be setting the microwave, the range, and my old-fashioned wristwatch that has a dial.SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.
Comment

Comment