I'm really glad you found something that works well. Hope it lasts forever for you!
The building I live in keeps talking about installing new carpeting in the common areas like hallways and entrances. Some tenants are saying they're going to leave while this is going on because of the fumes. The management says the fumes won't be a problem because of the type of materials they're using.
I'd like to know anybody's thoughts on this. I didn't realize that the fumes from a carpet installation could be bad.
The building I live in keeps talking about installing new carpeting in the common areas like hallways and entrances. Some tenants are saying they're going to leave while this is going on because of the fumes. The management says the fumes won't be a problem because of the type of materials they're using.
I'd like to know anybody's thoughts on this. I didn't realize that the fumes from a carpet installation could be bad.

Comment