Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT March Madness

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #46
    I wonder if it's common to males to think everything should be the same from one day to the next.

    That's how Lenny is. He doesn't recognize that I'm going to feel okay one day and lousy the next. Drives me up the wall!


    Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

    Comment


      #47
      Yeah.....MEN!!!
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #48
        Talk about your March madness.... 65 and sunny today. 35 and snowing tomorrow.
        No wonder we're all having stresses. We don't know whether to come or go.
        Love, Sally


        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






        Comment


          #49
          Did you ever?
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            #50
            Originally posted by Howie View Post
            Did you ever?
            Yes, but I don't want to talk about it.(smurk)
            Love, Sally


            "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






            Comment


              #51
              Originally posted by Howie View Post
              Did you ever?
              No, of course not!


              Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

              Comment


                #52
                Special thoughts for Peg--she's having a flare and probably won't be posting for a couple of weeks.

                Feel better, Peg!

                <---Sending Peg a beach she can rest on. And loads of sunshine for soaking up vitamin D.
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #53
                  Awwwwww Peg. Sending hugs and prayers for your fast return to health.
                  Love, Sally


                  "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                  Comment


                    #54
                    :) Hi eveyone. I feel like Debbie Downer from SNL. I have sneezed for two days and went to bed early last night. I woke to go to the bathroom and had an accident on the way there. I stayed in bed until one and then ate lunch.

                    At 4:30 I laid down again and my neighbor called to see if I was ok since I had no lights on about 9 PM. No call from the scooter place. I am headed back to bed now. I just wanted to touch base with all of you. I care about all of you. Jeanie :)
                    Last edited by Jeanie Z; 03-12-2014, 04:28 PM. Reason: many typos

                    Comment


                      #55
                      I want to thank the NMSSociety for a Momentum cover I could relate to- that hunky actor from
                      Criminal Minds and his good Mom w/MS.

                      NMSS is wheelchair and cane image phobic.
                      Eye candy made my day and bought them a months forgiveness.

                      After which I proceeded to rip out all the two sided MS treatment ad pages- my usual first act upon receipt of the rag mag.

                      So we've had far less snow then promised.
                      The van is in a safe covered place away from 4 a.m. threats of towing for a snow emergency.

                      Party on, peeps.

                      Comment


                        #56
                        NMSS is wheelchair and cane image phobic.
                        I've noticed that too, renee. The person on the Momentum cover must be about 70 years old, and no sign of any mobility aids.
                        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                        Comment


                          #57
                          Originally posted by agate View Post
                          I've noticed that too, renee. The person on the Momentum cover must be about 70 years old, and no sign of any mobility aids.
                          All you people using wheelchairs and canes, you're obviously faking having difficulty walking for attention. I know I just wanted sympathy, didn't you?
                          Last edited by Frog42; 03-13-2014, 09:19 AM.


                          Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                          Comment


                            #58
                            Originally posted by Frog42 View Post
                            All you people using wheelchairs and canes, you're obviously faking having difficulty walking for attention. I know I just wanted sympathy, didn't you?
                            OH Yeah!!!
                            Love, Sally


                            "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                            Comment


                              #59
                              At the grocery store (FL) where I shop, they have the electric carts for those who need them, just get on and go. That is such a nice option.

                              If I have only a few things to get, I'll use the push carts and hold on for balance. But if I have serious groceries to get, I use the electric, and I'm Mr. Chatterbox when I shop. Most everyone is nice, some helpful, but never a jerk........unless I AM one.

                              GO AHEAD, TELL ME...I CAN....sniff....TAKE IT!
                              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                              Albert Einstein

                              Comment


                                #60
                                Originally posted by Howie View Post
                                GO AHEAD, TELL ME...I CAN....sniff....TAKE IT!
                                Must...not...succumb...to...temptation...


                                Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X