Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT March Madness

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    A romantic Renee? That's the nicest thing I've ever been called. It's usually #^@ or *&%#@, things like that.

    I have lots of new music by women. I'm talking about back, back, back, in the old days, like Garland and Streisand. They just sang, Sade writes her music, arranges it, produces it, and performs it. Lovers Live is a great DVD to see and hear.

    She ain't bad to look at either. Hear that Gary?
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      Yes Howie, I think you have always been a romantic...as long as I have known you...12+ years now?

      Comment


        Howie likes women? Well just knock me over with a feather!


        Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

        Comment


          Yeah, I just wish I could knock you over, but a feather won't do. Maybe something a little heavier.........

          Now what did Cherie call me? That was nice.
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            Okay, I want to do an experiment. I was very surprised.

            In your search engine, put HP M527 and tell me what's the first result.
            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

            Albert Einstein

            Comment


              Digital Camera.
              Are you a digital camera?

              Comment


                Speaking of March Madness...... YEA to the U OF Dayton Flyers,
                making it to the Elite Eight of the NCAA Basketball tourny!!!!
                Haven't done that since 1984. WooooooHoooooo!!!
                Love, Sally


                "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                Comment


                  I have a digital card reader, but the camera broke. So I put the camera's model # in the search engine, and the first result was all the pictures I took. There were many other results of just the camera.

                  But it was the first result from searching
                  HP M527. All I had on the card was pictures of my place, and my cats. Oh well, it felt weird seeing MY pictures as a result of my search on a computer.

                  My brother sent me a new digital camera today. He also got me some phones, wireless, that MAY get here tomorrow.

                  Busy, busy.
                  Last edited by Howie; 03-27-2014, 07:53 PM.
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                  Albert Einstein

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by renee View Post
                    last word: Lima beans

                    Visualize whirled peas
                    Last edited by agate; 03-27-2014, 08:23 PM.
                    SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                    Comment


                      I....think....I'M GONNA HURL!!!!!!
                      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                      Albert Einstein

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by agate View Post
                        Visualize whirled peas
                        Maybe I should mention that there's more to this saying:

                        Stop the violins--visualize whirled peas.

                        It was all over T shirts and mugs a while back.
                        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                        Comment


                          I like baby Lima Beans.....hate hate hate regular size Limas..ugh

                          Same thing with peas.....
                          Last edited by SalpalSally; 03-28-2014, 07:23 AM.
                          Love, Sally


                          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                          Comment


                            So what's for breakfast ladies? Something green I'll bet.

                            A strange day so far. I woke up feeling SO good. Nothing hurt, NOTHING. I just stayed in bed, afraid if I moved, it would go away. I felt like I did pre MS, you know, back in the Stone Age.

                            I am still feeling good, and haven't even taken my pills.

                            Now let's see.....OH, I have catnip, and it's still green and fresh. Breakfast is served!

                            Agate, let me borrow that blender, but wash it real good first........
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              :) My son Jim paid the buy it now price for the Rally scooter on eBay $300. He did not say anything but last night he got home from picking it up about 200 miles away and called me. He is going to bring it over today. I am so excited as it has been so hard using my house one in the van.

                              I am going to go pick up mine as the shop has done nothing on it, and we will be able to use it for spare parts. They have also done nothing about my driver's seat not staying stationery. I am going to get Jim to put a wedge in it until we can find another seat bottom.

                              I am having really severe pain when I move my left thigh and for 2 days have taken pain pills. It is slowly getting less painful but when I move it I almost faint from the pain, even with the pain pills.

                              Howie get ready to be sick again. I like Campbell's asparagus soup not watered down and put on crackers. Jeanie :)
                              Last edited by Jeanie Z; 03-28-2014, 08:53 AM. Reason: typos

                              Comment


                                That Howie has an awfully weak stomach doesn't he? Maybe he should see a doctor!


                                Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X