Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT March Madness

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Oh, I could shimmy up that tree, holding a tray with 2 Margaritas on it. I've been working out with Sven, yah, and I now have buns of steel. So, who ordered the Margaritas?
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      Howie, I would help butZZZzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

      Comment


        Well, I can understand that after your trip I read about. So you can take the night off, butt...
        tomorrow, I expect you to show up in a thong, ready to take care of these women. Oh, a warning, I've already been pinched twice on my buns of steel.

        So you rest up, and be ready to serve tomorrow. I sure am glad you're back!

        Ok Sally, one more pinch, and that's it....for tonight.
        Last edited by Howie; 03-31-2014, 04:05 PM.
        "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

        Albert Einstein

        Comment


          Wasn't me. Must have been Cherie.
          Love, Sally


          "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






          Comment


            Yeah, musta been.


            Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

            Comment


              Well, I'll let it go THIS time because I'm listening to Sade. She puts me in a....mellow mood. But if it weren't for her I would...dang....LISTEN TO THAT!!!
              Attached Files
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment

              Working...
              X