Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

OT June Chit Chat

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    :) Hi everyone. For 2 days and 2 nights I have been listening to my bedroom smoke detector beep continuously. Yesterday my son tried to change the back up battery and he pulled it out of the ceiling.

    Today I called two neighbors and left one a message and the other answered. They both came over and it took them about an hour to get a new battery in it and get it back in the ceiling. I am relieved as I had to wear ear plugs to get to sleep last night.

    Still having groin and leg pain but it seems to be slightly less severe. I am praying this is a sign it is going away.

    Howie is that your Karmen Ghia before it was pink? Post Cherie's pin up photo please. Jeanie :)

    Comment


      #62
      Jeanie, that is not my Ghia, but one so customized, and so well done, I wish it was mine. A Viper V-10 engine is at the heart of it. I have many pictures of it. It's well known in the automotive world.

      I couldn't post Cherie's picture even if I could find it, no scanner, but it was very tastefully done, and she looked very pretty.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #63
        Come on Cher, post that infamous picture.
        Love, Sally


        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






        Comment


          #64
          Wouldn't you rather see me pose in my SpongeBob thong? I just washed it!
          Last edited by Howie; 06-20-2014, 05:15 AM.
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            #65
            Omg!!!! No!!!
            Love, Sally


            "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






            Comment

            Working...
            X