I've never heard of ANY of those shows. Guess I'm square.....like SpongeBob.....
Whooooooooooo lives in a pineapple under the sea?
SpongeBob SquarePants.....
"Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."
Big Brother, Extant and Motive are on TV tonight.
Be there or be square...LOL!
For the past few years, I keep intending to boycott Big Brother and refuse to watch it because I really don't like the glorification of bullying behavior and just the meanness and conniving lying that goes on, all in the name of greed and a few bucks. It shows the lowest characteristics of human interaction and objectives.
Yet, here I am again sucked in because I watched the first couple episodes, and now I'm hooked so I have to keep watching to see how it all ends. It happened last year too. I'm such a sucker.
Remind me next year NOT to watch the first couple episodes because I can avoid it if I don't start watching it and end up getting sucked in. I end up feeling like it was such a waste of time and that I supported such bad behavior by tuning in. I hate that these people gain popularity. We should be popularizing scientists and philanthropists, not these people.
I'll try to do better next year. I'll also give Extant a go now that it got a good review here, thanks for the recommendation!
Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.
Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."
For the past few years, I keep intending to boycott Big Brother and refuse to watch it because I really don't like the glorification of bullying behavior and just the meanness and conniving lying that goes on, all in the name of greed and a few bucks. It shows the lowest characteristics of human interaction and objectives.
Yet, here I am again sucked in because I watched the first couple episodes, and now I'm hooked so I have to keep watching to see how it all ends. It happened last year too. I'm such a sucker.
Remind me next year NOT to watch the first couple episodes because I can avoid it if I don't start watching it and end up getting sucked in. I end up feeling like it was such a waste of time and that I supported such bad behavior by tuning in. I hate that these people gain popularity. We should be popularizing scientists and philanthropists, not these people.
I'll try to do better next year. I'll also give Extant a go now that it got a good review here, thanks for the recommendation!
I agree about Big Brother being a rotten show, but like you...SUCKED in.
I love Extant!!!
Love, Sally
"The best way out is always through". Robert Frost
I don't like Big Brother, or any "reality" shows. I like Extant, Under the Dome, Falling Skies, and Crossbones. Just me but I think John Malkovich is kinda sexy but I do have black holes on my brain....could explain it....LOL
I also just turn the channel when Big Brother comes on - not gonna let them hook me into watching. I keep trying to remember to watch Extant and then forget it. Falling Skies is one I have not heard of. Got to find out who John Malkovich is. I am sure when I see a picture of him I will remember, but right now I don't. I am watching The Bachelorette this season - got hooked on this one.
I counted approximately 35 books that I have read since December. It may be more than that, but I have read 23 in a series that I liked - mysteries.
How do you guys find all these good TV programs? "Murder in the First" is probably something I would like, but had not heard of it. Guess I need to get my nose out of all these books and watch a little more TV. I do go in and check TCM once in awhile and if any good movies are coming on I record them for the future. But I have watched all that I had on my DVR, so I need to find some more.
Comment