Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MS & Throwback Thursday!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #61
    Not my cat too!!!!!!!
    "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

    Albert Einstein

    Comment


      #62
      That's a picture of myself and my big cat Seven. That was an old picture. Seven is now 12 pounds, and so sweet and so devoted to her cat daddy. As is Sam (my younger girl) now that she's not an outdoor nut. We all just stay indoors now.

      Sam is crazy about grated parmesan cheese. I don't even say the word cheese unless I'm ready to get everyone some.

      But the old guy in the picture looks about the same (yeah, keep thinking that) But my beard is a little longer, and my hair, well, I wear it in a ponytail whenever I go anywhere. Both are mostly white.

      (old man voice) Yeah, when I was a young fella, I used to rock and roll all day.....and party every night...........
      Last edited by Howie; 07-25-2014, 07:36 PM.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #63
        Relax, Howie, you haven't been cloned. I'm sure that cat in Vicky's picture just looks like your cat. Her name is Eight, not Seven, anyway.

        And you can still rock and roll all day. Tomorrow happens to be Mick Jagger's birthday--born July 26, 1943. He's still touring with the Stones.

        Oh wait, you may be too young to know who I'm talking about.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment


          #64
          Mick, still touring. It's amazing isn't it? As is his guitar player Keith Richards. He's been smoking and doing heroin his whole life. If interested in the Stones, read the book, "Up and Down With the Rolling Stones". It's an ugly story.
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            #65
            Originally posted by agate View Post
            Relax, Howie, you haven't been cloned. I'm sure that cat in Vicky's picture just looks like your cat.
            It better since I swiped it from his page and resized it!


            Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

            Comment


              #66
              Mick, still touring and marrying younger women he impregnated.


              Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

              Comment


                #67
                I did read some book about the Stones quite a while ago--can't remember the name of it but the picture was ugly.

                Vicky, I hope you'll give some clues about your latest avatar. Would that be you sitting beside a frog?
                SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                Comment


                  #68
                  Yes it is, at a park in Atlanta. What was I using last time before I had Howie's face?

                  Yep, Keith Richards has always had a face that could peel paint!


                  Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                  Comment


                    #69
                    Originally posted by Howie View Post
                    That's a picture of myself and my big cat Seven. That was an old picture. Seven is now 12 pounds, and so sweet and so devoted to her cat daddy. As is Sam (my younger girl) now that she's not an outdoor nut. We all just stay indoors now.
                    We had a cat named Seven. My DH named our two new kittens
                    Windsor and Seven, after his favorite cordial, he was drinking at
                    the time, when I asked him for names. LOL!
                    Love, Sally


                    "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                    Comment


                      #70
                      Originally posted by agate View Post
                      And you can still rock and roll all day. Tomorrow happens to be
                      Mick Jagger's birthday--born July 26, 1943. He's still touring with the Stones.

                      Oh wait, you may be too young to know who I'm talking about.
                      He's an old fart just like us, only we're much prettier!
                      Love, Sally


                      "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                      Comment


                        #71
                        Originally posted by Frog42 View Post
                        Yep, Keith Richards has always had a face that could peel paint!
                        Not as ugly as Mick...eeeeek!
                        Love, Sally


                        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






                        Comment


                          #72
                          Originally posted by SalpalSally View Post
                          Not as ugly as Mick...eeeeek!
                          We could debate that but they're both ugly as sin. Mick at least looks a bit healthier than Keith.


                          Whatever happens around you, don't take it personally. Nothing other people do is because of you. It is because of themselves. -- Miguel Ruiz

                          Comment


                            #73
                            Vicky, I saved that song you posted. Very pretty, but I didn't cry.....like I did when I saw my cat sitting on YOUR shoulder.

                            You would like Nick Drake, or David Sylvian. Both very simple instrumentation, and sing from the heart.
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              #74
                              Howie-

                              No more old dude cr*p! I'm turning 87 going on 23 very soon, too.

                              Keith Richards is a monster BUT a very happy guy, I have read.
                              That's what counts, no matter how you got there.

                              Bon soir my contemporary!

                              Comment


                                #75
                                87 eh? But they say you're only as old as you feel, so that puts me at 114, beat you young whipper snapper!
                                "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                                Albert Einstein

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X