I am in the northeast and the forecast is for a blizzard. We had a plowable snowstorm just yesterday and now a worse one is predicted for tomorrow!
I was so proud of myself for going out and shoveling for short chunks of time yesterday.
Exhausting but makes me feel human to clean the porch and the cars. (Not so impressive as we have a big farm and friends came with plows to cover about an acre around the house and greenhouses. Now, I am worn out and worse is on the way. Oh no!
I know I am getting old since snow frightens me now and I did not run out to make a snow person or have a snowball fight yesterday with the perfect wet snow. Now I just want it to magically stay away.
Good luck with the storm wherever you are.
I was so proud of myself for going out and shoveling for short chunks of time yesterday.
Exhausting but makes me feel human to clean the porch and the cars. (Not so impressive as we have a big farm and friends came with plows to cover about an acre around the house and greenhouses. Now, I am worn out and worse is on the way. Oh no!
I know I am getting old since snow frightens me now and I did not run out to make a snow person or have a snowball fight yesterday with the perfect wet snow. Now I just want it to magically stay away.
Good luck with the storm wherever you are.





Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.
Comment