Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Olfactory hallucination

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    I have discovered recently that I am dreaming and wake up thinking I need to shut the alarm, answer my husband's question etc. it is all very real at the time .
    Linda~~~~

    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

    Comment


      #17
      I've also smelled coffee when none is present.

      I don't even drink coffee, although fortunately, I enjoy the smell.

      I'm grateful it wasn't a foul fake odor!
      Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

      Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

      Comment


        #18
        Originally posted by renee View Post
        Confession: For the last year I have occasionaly been woken
        up from morning twilight sleep by sound that did not happen.
        A phone ring, someone saying my name. As long as it doesn't
        become more frequent i won't be concerned.
        ME TOO!! I'll hear pounding on my door or someone calling my name.
        I'll say What!!! or Who is it!! Nobody...notta nuttin!!
        Zat you Renee?
        Love, Sally


        "The best way out is always through". Robert Frost






        Comment


          #19
          Occasionally I hear a small explosion. It happens both when I'm asleep or awake. Weird.

          Comment


            #20
            I get that too! All along I thought it might be one of those earthquakes we supposedly are having all the time.
            SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

            Comment


              #21
              Originally posted by BBS1951 View Post
              A very strong odor of coffee woke me up at 3:00 a.m. It went away in less than an hour.

              Had anything similar?


              YES, i suffer from chronic migraines. Before some mograines i smell burning electrical wires, strawberries and at times Gas.

              Do you get migraiunes few hours to few days after you smell the coffee?

              Hope you feel better.
              The early bird catches the worms~~~~~that means, I wake up early and have worms. lol

              That's my son's words of wisdom to me! ! lol

              Comment


                #22
                No, I don't get migraine headaches....yet

                Comment


                  #23
                  My poor mom got migraines, and I'm so glad that's something she didn't pass on to any of us kids.

                  Sometimes we would be going someplace, and she would tell us she is seeing the haze or whatever it's called, and turn around on the spot and head home.

                  She would get in her bed, curtains and blinds drawn, and wear her dark glasses. She would be SO sensitive to light.

                  My dad, a druggist, gave her Caffergot. I don't know if it really helped. It was always gone the next day. As she got older, they just stopped.
                  "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                  Albert Einstein

                  Comment

                  Working...
                  X