Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

free power chair

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    Originally posted by Cherie View Post
    In our State, the Shriner's take all sorts of equipment, clean and refurbish it and put it on long term free loan to folks. There are all sorts of organizations out there. craig's List is a pretty good place to sell something that is no longer needed at a fraction of the price paid.

    Unfortunately, Atlantis, the CT Chapter of the MS society is no longer in business. All of New England has centralized in MA. They also do not take used equipment due to liability issues. Used to up till about 10 or 15 years ago.
    Thanks Cherie, I thought maybe somebody on the board could make use of it. I was and still am blessed enough to be able to indulge in many ways to make life easier around the day to day struggles and I wanted to share this good fortune . I am not that much worried about getting reed of it as much as I wanted somebody to enjoy it and have an easier daily life.

    Comment


      #17
      Atlantis, welcome to the board. Thank you for your generous offer. You will like it here. It's my home away from home.
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #18
        Atlantis, you might find takers more easily if you make it clear upfront (in the title of your thread) that the chair is available to people in CT. That would catch the eye of people in CT. Offhand I can't think of any here but there are many people who drop in only once in a blue moon but they do happen along.

        Just a thought. I hate to see a generous offer like this go without any nibbles.
        Last edited by agate; 06-19-2015, 09:15 AM.
        SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

        Comment

        Working...
        X