Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

those greedy drug companies!

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    #16
    *disgusting
    Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

    Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

    Comment


      #17
      Virginia, all you have to do is stand right to them, and in a stern voice, just say "No more Whisker Lickin's for you today!" Well....that works on the cats.

      Sally, stop spitooing on my shirt sleeve, I just washed this shirt.

      Jendie, just one word, Depends.

      Linda, if she can really do something about this, she has my vote. But saying and doing, are a hard thing for politicians to do. I couldn't think of anything funny to say about this......HEY, I'm only human.

      SuzE-Q, how about this one?
      "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

      Albert Einstein

      Comment


        #18
        Linda, I heard on tonights news that she was proposing something against this. Wish they all would. I can't imagine anyone who understood the facts, not trying to put a stop to this.
        Virginia

        Comment


          #19
          Let's hope others will follow this great move!

          The price of a specialty tuberculosis drug was massively increased after it was purchased by a biotech company, leading to an outcry until it was rolled back.


          Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...
          "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

          Albert Einstein

          Comment


            #20
            Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

            Comment


              #21
              "Under criminal investigation". Go get him!!!
              "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

              Albert Einstein

              Comment


                #22
                Glad this young pup bowed to public pressure, but we'll see what price the drug re-enters the market at before we start high-fiving him.
                Please Note that my posts may have been arbitrarily altered by a Moderator and may not reflect my original content.

                Per Mike Weins: "...the admin/mod team doesn't have to provide a forewarning/warning/mention about altering a members post. It doesn't matter if they fix a link, remove a link, fix a typo, or whatever...."

                Comment


                  #23
                  People who wreck companies for profit have a lot of enemies.

                  This pasty, young money hound would make more enemies than
                  he could ever imagine.
                  Maybe he is less morally deficient or maybe he just freaked out upon
                  realizing how ugly or short his life could become.

                  With any luck this will be a slap across the face for anyone trying to
                  rationalize sticking it to sick people.

                  Comment


                    #24
                    I think there were about 10 or fewer people in the US taking this drug. He probably did this with other such drugs...figured no one would notice. Or care.
                    Linda~~~~

                    Be the kind of woman that when your feet hit the floor each morning the devil says:"Oh Crap, She's up!"..

                    Comment


                      #25
                      Not sure laws will work as well as public shaming. This guy seems like a real douche. I have never used that word, but he seems like the definition of douchebag.

                      Comment


                        #26
                        Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register...

                        Comment


                          #27
                          "You only need less than 100 pills so at the end of the day, the price for treatment – to save your life – was only $1,000," Shkreli Only registered and activated users can see links., Click Here To Register... Bloomberg TV on Sept. 21, 2015.
                          I guess this means that you ought to be more than willing to pay a lot more than $1,000 to save your life. Especially since so many other life-saving drugs cost ever so much more.

                          Toerag could be another term for this guy.
                          SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                          Comment


                            #28
                            Agate, such language!!!
                            "Given the millions of billions of Earth-like planets, life elsewhere in the Universe without a doubt, does exist."

                            Albert Einstein

                            Comment


                              #29
                              Sorry to offend. I've been watching episodes of "New Tricks." I picked it up there.
                              SPMS diagnosed 1980. Avonex 2001-2004. Copaxone 2006-2009. Glatopa (glatiramer acetate = Copaxone) 12/20 - 3/19/24.

                              Comment


                                #30
                                Toerag sounds good to me
                                Last edited by Jo6; 09-27-2015, 08:17 AM.
                                Did you ever know that you're my hero and every thing I would like to be I can fly higher than an eagle
                                'cause you are the wind beneath my wings

                                for my brother Ben

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X